How Our Team of CFP® Professionals Plan for Your Financial Well-Being
We answer your key questions first, and then bring our own expertise to identify additional areas of need or opportunity in your financial life.
With each client relationship, we typically explore all major areas of financial planning analysis, with emphasis on areas of importance to that particular client. These areas of your financial life are reviewed and delivered in a bite-sized format, in collaboration with you, so that the process feels natural and is never overwhelming. As clients become more grounded in their financial situation, or when new issues emerge, we can easily refresh our work and go deeper as needed. All areas of financial planning are on regular review cycles.
Financial Planning Elements
- Wealth Projection Where are you now? Where will you be in the coming years?
- Retirement Planning Are you ready to transition away from your current career?
- Estate Planning How will you direct your wealth? Are your current documents updated to reflect your wishes and shifts in the law?
- Charitable Planning Maximizing your impact, customized to your portfolio and resources
- Taxes Collaborating with clients and their tax advisors to minimize taxes where possible, and integrate with investment strategy.
- Real Estate Guidance Counsel on how investment real estate integrates into a client’s net worth and financial plan.
- Insurance Assessment Is your insurance optimized to preserve your wealth and protect your heirs?
- Education Planning Finding the best path to save, and build intergenerational education resources.
- Debt Management Analysis of how to reduce specific debts, or to effectively utilize debt when appropriate.
Relief From Uncertainty and Indecision
We deliver long-term, holistic ﬁnancial planning that protects and preserves your life’s work, always addressing:
- Immediate concerns and questions
- Long‐term planning
- Goals and values
We are committed to meeting you where you are on your life path.
We provide collaboration and support whenever you encounter new complexity and opportunity.
Some of the major changes that we help clients navigate are:
- Retirement planning
- Caring for a loved one
- Divorce planning
- Selling a business
- Changing careers
- Buying/Selling a home
- Getting married
Collaborative Relationships with Financial Professionals
Our experience and commitment to relationships allow us to make referrals to professionals who share our values and approach, making it easier for you to find top-quality assistance. We commonly help clients find:
- Tax professionals
- Estate attorneys
- Real estate agents
- Insurance brokers
- Divorce attorneys
- Other specialized professionals