North Berkeley Wealth Management provides financial planning and investment management that helps our clients to live according to their goals and interests. Our financial advisors use their expertise and creativity in collaboration with each client to address immediate concerns and develop long-term plans that create a sense of confidence in financial decision-making.
Comprehensive Financial Planning
We provide a team of experts to help you articulate and plan for your future needs and goals.
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
- Charitable and philanthropic giving
- Tax analysis
- Long term care
- Education funding
- Cash flow
- Donor Advised Fund (DAF)
- Customized portfolio construction
- Regular performance and allocation reviews
- Tax consideration in portfolios
- Impact and ESG investment options
- 401(k) management for current and past plans
- Inherited stock management
- Stock option strategies
- 529 plans and other education savings solutions
- Donor Advised Funds (DAF)
Impact investing encompasses a wide range of decisions about how your investment assets have an impact in the world. Variously called socially responsible investing, sustainable investing, ESG (environmental, social, governance) investing, the fundamental intent is to align investment decisions with the interests of multiple stakeholders – not only shareholders.
Nonprofit Investment Management
North Berkeley Wealth Management brings years of dedication and experience to our work with mission-driven organizations. Our goal is to strengthen organizations by providing financial clarity and stability through the proper management of their reserves.