Like you, we are focusing on what is most important as we get used to the new normal. We are determined to continue to provide all our usual services to clients, continue our internal collaboration. We want to be clear on what you can expect from us, and how we are managing the support of our clients, our community, and our team.
- We will continue to communicate with our clients and community regularly and often. Going forward we will send two weekly communications on Monday and Friday afternoons.
- Our team of advisors and support staff are working remotely and continuing our usual round of internal meetings, client conversations, and related planning and asset management work.
- We are available to talk via phone or video chat throughout the day. Please call the office at (510) 528-5820 or email if you want to set something up.
- We are following the financial and economic situations closely and will take action and communicate as needed as things continue to evolve.
- We are attentive to CDC restrictions and guidelines.
As we all adapt to the current environment, take some time to do something good for yourself, your family, your neighbors, or your friends. Whether that means taking a walk outside, sitting in your garden or baking a special meal, give yourself the gift of some downtime.
And of course, reach out to us anytime.
This commentary on this website reflects the personal opinions, viewpoints, and analyses of the North Berkeley Wealth Management (“North Berkeley”) employees providing such comments, and should not be regarded as a description of advisory services provided by North Berkeley or performance returns of any North Berkeley client. The views reflected in the commentary are subject to change at any time without notice. Nothing on this website constitutes investment advice, performance data, or any recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. Any mention of a particular security and related performance data is not a recommendation to buy or sell that security. North Berkeley manages its clients’ accounts using a variety of investment techniques and strategies, which are not necessarily discussed in the commentary. Investments in securities involve the risk of loss. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.